The Project Manager (PM) will manage the end to end launches of existing and/or line extension products into both existing and new markets globally to include artwork changes, component and regulatory changes to existing products.
The Project Manager may be asked occasionally to support the Global NPD project manager with the implementation of New Product Development projects.
They will work closely across all functions to ensure effective management, implementation and launch of all the projects that they either managing from the outset of the activity approval or form part of the wider cross functional project team and will be responsible for the coordinating all actions that are within the implementation & launch stage of a project.
- Directly responsible for the effective project management, implementation and executional excellence for New Product Variant / New Product Commercialisations, Artwork Changes and Component Supplier Change projects at the outset of the activity approval.
- For all PMP projects that the Project Manager leads, at a top-line level, the PM will be responsible for the following actions:
Raises the change control documentation for the projects that they are responsible for managing.
Develops, with the input from the cross functional team the overall project timeline and manages the project timeline to achieve agreed launch timings
Manages and ensures cross-functional co-ordination to deliver the project within the agreed timescales, budget, ensuring executional excellence
Escalation of the project risks to the relevant stakeholder
Co-ordinate and Liaise with all necessary teams to ensure that project objectives are met on time.
Skills & Experience
- Strong demonstrable Project Management skills and experience
- Experience in working in Marketing & Sales/ or SCO function as project manager responsible
- Effective stakeholder management including high level influencing skills
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects and achieving project launch targets
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience as a minimum
- Knowledge and experience working with SAP
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solution orientated problem solver
- Experience within the FMCG/OTC category (Desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a methodical manner
- Self-starter and complete finisher
- Must be a natural project thinker and be skilled at quickly identifying the full set of tasks required for each project
- Highly proactive, somebody who thrives on making things happen and results driven
- Team player
- Collaborative and confident manner
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'