Our highly successful and growing client is seeking a Project Manager following a recent business acquisition. You will work directly with the MD and Head of HR to integrate the new business. You will be integrating finance, HR, IT, compliance, sales, operations and the call centres. This requires an experienced PMO with exceptional communication skills as you will be offering regular updates to all Directors and stakeholders with the business.
- Preparing and taking ownership for all project plans/controls and resource plans
- Progress reporting on plans/controls and resource requirements and ensures the plan is in line with any wider programme plans/controls.
- Identifies, tracks, manages and mitigates any project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Leads and defines a Project Initiation Document (PID) ensuring that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to the company's strategic goals.
- Analyses Problem & Opportunity Statements and prepares estimates for approval.
- Supports the creation of a Financial Business Case.
- Tracks and reports on project costs and ensures the project is completed within allotted budgets.
- Ensures that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed Governance Framework.
- Builds and maintains a positive working relationship with Stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels.
- Ensures that services or products required for project delivery are acquired to schedule and are of high quality.
- Ensures that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
- The ability to communicate fluently - written and verbal, at varying levels of seniority, you`ll remain confident engaging at various levels in a style that ensures a clear insight for stakeholders regarding project progress and goals.
- Experienced Project Manager Office - tracking of plans, flash reports, MS Projects, RAID etc.
- Have experience of working on a complex transformation project
- Managing project plans and experience of RAID
- BA/project management skills - as will need to deputise for workstream lead
- MS Office, MS projects
- Positive attitude and an good sense of humour
- Commitment to collaborative work, and ability to motivate and encourage others.
- Self-reliant and ability to keep trying new approaches until you succeed.
- Optimistic and always willing to go that extra mile to deliver an excellent service.
- Practical commitment to a collaborative approach to service development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job