Level 4 Project Management Trainer - East London
Morgan Hunt have partnered with an FE College specialised in the Further Education and Training sector to recruit a Project Management Trainer in East London. It's a part-time (one full day per week), temporary position and is paying a rate of £17.00 - £22 per hour.
The Level 4 Project Management Trainer will be responsible for:
- Assessing Level 4 Project Management Apprenticeship Standard
- Reviewing course content and delivering methods on a regular basis
- Developing and maintaining the Project Management current course material including lesson plans and schemes of work for a range of courses
- Ensuring all relevant evidence of learning is accurately and correctly documented and completed for each learner
- Assisting in assessing, changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures (ILP etc)
- Assuming responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals
- Providing feedback and supporting learners on a one to one/ group basis
- Assisting in the overall development of the training centre
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Manager
- Preparing and assisting in internal and external audits
The level 4 Project Management Trainer will:
- Have experience working within a Project Management environment
- Hold a Prince II qualification as a minimum
- Have a sound knowledge of Project Management practices and processes
- Communicate effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals
- Hold an Assessor qualification
- Has experience of delivering and developing Project Management courses on the new standards up to Level 4
If you are passionate about Further Education and Training and the delivery of high quality Apprenticeship Provision, match the above criteria and are available to start a new role in the East London area then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- Project Management Assesor
- Project Management Coach
- Project Management Tutor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'