Job Title: Project Management Trainer
*Trainee or Qualified Trainer opportunity - the successful candidate will be put through the relevant teaching/training qualifications, but must be able to demonstrate the below essential criteria*
Location: London - candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
Package: Expenses, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
Essential Experience to apply;
- Level 3 qualification in Project Management (Such as APM etc)
- Project Management occupational competency
- Experience of providing engaging training and development to individuals
- Experience of developing bespoke training and resources
- Hold English and Maths Grade A-C GCSE - or equivalent such as Functional Skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- IT Literate and experienced in the use of Microsoft office
- Full, clean UK driving licence and a vehicle
- Deliver high quality and inspiring Project Management Apprenticeship training, utilising a variety of assessment methods including Face to Face group / classroom based delivery.
- Embed Maths and English Functional Skills, tailoring the learning to the needs of the group.
- Lead and Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Conduct regular progress reviews and ensure learners are progressing, and learning outcomes are being achieved.
- Respond to any queries/questions raised by learners in a timely manner.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organise and maintain admin / learner documentation.
- Maintain own knowledge of the Project Management qualifications – implementing any relevant changes into training programmes.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'