One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Project Management Skills Coach to deliver an effective learning and assessment strategy for their learners in the work place.
The Ideal Candidate will hold the PRINCE2 Qualification and have experience of assessing with supporting qualifications of D32/D33/A1 or TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks out in the workplace. Candidates without the PRINCE2 Qualification will have occupational experience with project management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
- Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks (this role does not include technical/classroom teaching)
- Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Working as part of a regional team
- Building and developing relationships with Employers
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return, you will receive:
- A starting salary of up to £28,000pa
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Business mileage at 40ppm from home
- Company vehicle scheme option after 6 months
- Audio-visual equipment
- Training and development
We are looking for a Project Manager, with strong and significant experience. This experience can have been gained from within any industry sector.
Candidates must hold a full UK drivers licence and have access to their own vehicle.
To apply for this position please send your CV to
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
- Assessor | Project Manager | project management | Project Management Assessor