Project Management Skills COACH / TUTOR - Birmingham
QA Apprenticeship Programme
QA Apprenticeship Programme (part of the QA Group www.qa.com) - As one of the fastest growing division of QA, we are now the UK’s leading provider of IT and business services apprenticeships. Our multi-award winning programmes have been awarded the highest possible grade by Ofsted with an amazing 'Outstanding’ in all areas.
Working within our Apprenticeship Programme you will ideally have previous experience in coaching, mentoring, training & assessing groups of adults ideally to the achievement a vocational Apprenticeship qualification or trained and mentored others within the workplace.
Having an average caseload of around 40-45, you will engage and organise with our learners to complete planned assessments and training in PROJECT MANAGEMENT as per the qualification curriculum.
Your approach, organisation, proactivity and coaching skills will help retain learners and ensure each student achieves their assigned projects and qualification in line with the targets and objectives you have agreed in the Individual Learning Plan.
Your Quality Assurance activities and knowledge will ensure processes and procedures are maintained and in line with company and government standards.
- A Degree, Higher Education Qualification in Project Management or significant industry experience
- Willingness to gain Assessor Award within 3 months of commencing employment
- GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics and English at Grade C or above
- CAVA / A1 assessor award (not essential)
- Recognised Project Management qualifications such as PMI CAPM, Prince2, APMP, MSP
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify individual learner needs
- Ability to provide feedback in a way that motivates individual learners
- Understanding of equality and diversity issues and how these impact on the assessment process
- Ability to identify and help learners to overcome potential barriers to progress and achievement
Your remuneration package will be competitive and match your skills and seniority.
If you have read the above and feel this is the right role for you, then apply today...