Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a stable, growing firm that impacts the world’s best companies? As a Project Management Representative at SHL - a global leader in talent solutions - you will provide expert technical solutions, great customer service, and work with a team of professionals to drive significant growth.
As a Project Management Representative you will:
- Cultivate Existing Business: Train, support and guide new and existing customers by providing confident and expert project management support.
- Provide Smart Solutions: Stay at the forefront of technology with our leading assessment and solution services.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service: presenting a consistent face of SHL to all our customers - internal and external.
- Become a Product Expert: run projects using SHL's products and services on bespoke and updated systems.
We’re looking for someone with these qualifications:
- Capability to support night shift hours - Midnight - 6am
- Previous experience in Customer Services, or a client facing role
- Demonstrated ability to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Outgoing, have a passion for working with people and provide great customer service at all times
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in HR, Computing or business-related discipline
- Experience providing testing support to technology teams
- Experience working in consulting, business, or professional services industry
What SHL Can Offer You:
- Benefits package: including private medical insurance, dental, 25 days holiday, group pension plan, and more.
- Competitive base salary and up to 20% bonus
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives and HR professionals
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance and career aspirations