Project Management Officer - PMO
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented PMO to join Leading Bank either in London, Copley or Edinburgh. This exciting opportunity is open to an individual looking for a long term project, specifically a regulatory project in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Location: London or Copley or Edinburgh
Duration: Permanent consultant (see below)
Start Date: January 2018 (can wait for notice periods)
Salary: PAYE + Holidays, Bonus, Paid certification, pension, benefits portal & more
The key criteria for this resource is having worked on Programmes of a similar size and complexity before. We have over £300m spend per year, over 200 projects, over 200 PM's, with over 4000 people working on the Programmes throughout a calendar year. Someone with the relevant expertise, or ability to deal with a large number of challenging stakeholders (up to band G/H) whom all have a diverse set of needs, is needed..
- Financial Analysis and Reporting at Project/Workstream/Programme level
- PO's (Ext / Cap / Phased or Static)
- Journal Transfers
- Investment Spend
- Fixed Price Work Orders
- Maintaining a key network of Financial contacts, to ensure all Financial risks and issues can be managed.
- Expert user of CMT, Clarity, MWOT and STAR, providing guidance and advice to up to 200 users on MRP
- Expert user of SharePoint, providing guidance and advice to up to 200 users on MRP
- Expert user in MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Our current crop also provides excellent cover when others are on leave: RAID, Change, Finance Lead, Reporting.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become a permanent employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job