Project Management Officer - Private Equity Backed Business
Our client, a very recently established and high growth private equity backed investment business, is looking to recruit a high quality PMO to deliver key projects around the business most notably leading on portfolio purchase on boarding as well as shaping a future project governance framework.
More specifically responsibilities will cover:
- Building and documenting the portfolio on boarding process – ensuring all operational, regulatory and contractual requirements are accounted for
- Leading the on boarding of all new portfolio purchases
- Developing project management best practices and enforcing rigour and discipline throughout the company
- Managing key projects as and when they arise throughout the business, including FCA authorisation process
- Building management reporting information packs, to provide Senior Management and Board visibility of ongoing portfolio onboards and projects
- Supporting the Analytics Director in management of the administrative processes, including but not limited to HR, office management, and office admin
- Reporting on all key business meetings, including due diligence audits
Candidates must possess previous project governance experience as well as Financial Services exposure – perhaps you will be in a medium-larger organisation looking to step up and take on much more responsibility. Crucially you be highly ambitious, agile, be a self starter who can back themselves to take on what will be a hugely challenging role but one with huge potential upside from both a financial and career development perspective.
This represents a totally unique role which is not for the faint hearted but one in which there are no limits to what you can achieve in one of the North West’s most exciting businesses.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"