Salary - £50,000.00 per annum, BUPA, car allowance
Key words - Prince 2, AV/VC, Audio Visual, Video Conferencing, PID, RAID, AutoCAD, Wiring Schematics, CTS qualified, MS Project.
Our client is dedicated to enabling collaborative communication. Providing a seamless and reliable experience that enables people to work together, in different spaces and places.
An experienced Project Manager with excellent written and verbal communication, working with Technical/Pre-Sales, Account Managers and Project Admin teams.
Based in central London, with the ability to manage multiple projects. CTS and Prince 2 qualified or equivalent, with good Word, Excel and MS Project skills. Also able to produce wiring schematics and site elevation and plan drawings using AutoCAD.
Essential Skills Required
• Set achievable project acceptance criteria in conjunction with other teams and clients
• Produce scope of works & Project Initiation Documents where appropriate.
• Approve costs sheets prior to order for assigned projects
• Produce installation project plans where appropriate.
• Produce method statements and risk assessments.
• Produce necessary drawings where appropriate.
• Produce operation & maintenance documents where appropriate.
• Work with Admin staff and Management to complete projects on time, in budget and to the required standard.
• Engagement with client technology contacts in relation to network, applications and facilities management
• Responsibility for onsite health & safety.
• Management of on-site work teams - both internal and contractor staff
• Work with external project managers and third party contractors on integration solutions of re-fits and new-build projects.
• Work with internal Resourcing to complete projects on time, in budget and to the required standard.
• Manage the on-site installation, programming and commissioning of all hardware products and software controlled hardware solutions.
• Provide user training on audio visual and video conferencing systems.
• Identify and exploit variation requirements thereby increasing project values and profits.
• Travel as necessary for local site liaison with all appropriate points of contact
• Formalising project specific reporting and commercial engagement/analysis mechanisms.
• Continual On Site quality control, leading to a successful customer sign off against project acceptance criteria
• Produce reports to line management on the progress of projects, project budgets, deliverables and time utilized.
• Attend regular internal technical meetings and any other meetings at the request of line management.
• Assist in any other technical matters (deemed as being within your capability) as required by the Company
• Engagement with Commercial team to provide timely commercial information and proposals.
Generous holiday and benefits including car allowance and BUPA
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Video Conferencing
- Audio Visual
- Prince 2