A web design, development and digital strategy agency based in central London who specialise in web or mobile site design, build and optimisation with an impressive array of clients including HSBC, Santander and American Express.This is a 3 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the potential to convert to a permanent job paying £20,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company’s Project Management Team responsible for working with both clients and the Development Team to coordinate projects through the full cycle from start to finish. This is a great internship for a recent graduate looking to gain commercial experience in Project Management, Account Management or more generally in the digital industries.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Attend client meetings to learn about creating clear briefs that work within the budget and required time frame and advising the client on both web and mobile site design, optimisation and functionality.
• As a coordinator between different client briefs and the tech team building the projects you will be in a great position to quickly establish understanding of the digital world whilst also hone your experience in managing client accounts.
• Work with the client on copy for the website in line with SEO best practice.
• Work with the client and technical team to test client websites for the best user experience.
• Learn about performing A/B testing on website designs.
• Produce reports on client projects, detailing the process and end result.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• A highly organised individual able to multi-task.
• Comfortable working in team environments.
• Strong written English for writing website copy.
• A clear and concise communicator.
• A desire to develop a range a new skill in the digital industry.
• An interest in website technology and apps.
• An interest in the way consumers or users interact with websites and how to improve this process.
• Any knowledge of WordPress websites would be beneficial but not required.
What are the perks of this internship?
• You will fast track your experience in Account, Client and Project Management along with seriously gaining knowledge of the digital industry.
• Work for a start-up agency who have already won major client contracts and with a team of 8 in the UK and another 50 developers in Europe this is a great time to be joining the company to grow your career alongside that of the business.
• The office is shared with another, larger, agency making for a busy and exciting place to work, along with free fruit, snacks and after work drinks with this friendly team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job