Are you interested in working for an award-winning company in the City of London? Would you like to indulge in benefits such as 23 days holiday, gym discounts and free breakfast! The company is on the hunt for a Project Management Associate Directorto undertake a challenging but fulfilling role in the professional training and development sector.
About the Company:
This well-established company works with various FTSE 100 and S&P 100 firms all around the world. They have offices in Dubai, Singapore, North America and London! Their mission is to use the latest behavioural and psychological techniques and training programmes to improve the performance of companies and their employees. They are searching for their next Project Management Associate Director.
Project Management Associate DirectorDay-to-day duties:
- Oversee and manage projects and active client relationships
- Provide expert guidance and lead Senior Project Managers, Project Managers and Associates
- Collaborate with the Sales team
- Make sure our client’s services and products are delivered without fault
Project Management Associate DirectorRequirements:
- 5-10 years of project / account management experience in an agency / consultancy.
- Great understanding of client needs.
- Experience in managing teams and/or managers (preferably in project management)
- Interest in improving others’ lives and behaviour at work.
Are you someone who can use their own initiative and create rapport easily? Do you have a great attention to detail and produce high-quality work? Would you consider yourself a resourceful person, who enjoys building and maintaining relationships? If so, then APPLY NOW! YOU are the next Project Management Associate Director we are looking for!
Project Management Associate Director Summary:
Job: Project Management Associate Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £60-70K + bonus
Firm: Professional Training and Coaching
- Account Manager
- Project Management
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'