I am currently working to place the next Project Management Accountant at a fantastic International Charity based in South-East London. This role is an ongoing temporary opportunity with the potential of going permanent.
Main Duties include:
- Monitor and report financial information on significant multi-year projects which are based internationally
- Design and implement financial project management systems
- Confidently communicate financial data and priorities to internal stakeholder's and budget holders
- Report to major institutional donors and to trusts and foundations
- Train staff on best practice in financial monitoring and reporting
Skills/Experiences required include:
- Fully qualified or the equivalent experience
- Extensive experience working within a busy finance team
- Doner reporting experience
- Previous experience in centralising procedures and creating financial templates
- Previous experience working for an international organisation and large scale global programmes
- Must be happy in a hands on support role
- Must have finance analysis experience
If you feel that you have the relevant experience please do send forward your updated CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be further contacted.