Our Local Authority client has an ongoing programme of improvements to their property stock, and actively seeks to identify new Development and Housing opportunities. They need a skilled Project Liaison Officer to assist in the administration and coordination of various projects, and who can also bridge the gap between resident, contractor and council, and who can provide a valued administrative / project office support.
Key Duties will include:
- Assisting with the co-ordination and production of investment and regeneration projects - including identification, development and implementation of projects to benefit the public sector stock.
- Conducting customer and stakeholder consultations
- Support for the delivery of projects.
- Deliver a pro-active, efficient and effective customer liaison service
- Provide information for funding bids including background information and statistical data
Your work will directly influence project outcomes and resident satisfaction which is essential. By engaging with residents and project staff you will facilitate swift and efficient quality building work.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar role, with an understanding of Housing within a Local Authority context.
In order to meet service requirements and carry out consultation and representational tasks some evenings, weekends and occasional public holiday work will be required.
This is an immediate requirement. If you have the skills and experience detailed above please apply now.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this vacancy.