Cloud International are seeking a Project Leader for our large eCommerce client based in Bradford. This is an exciting opportunity to manage the successful delivery of Project initiatives. To ensure project and stakeholder requirements are captured and delivered within the project governance framework.
Why Apply for this Role?
Fantastic opportunity to work within a Global organisation and be part of a great culture and ethos!
* 37 days holiday, including bank holidays
* Bupa (taxable benefit)
* Medicash (taxable benefit)
* Flexible benefits
* Stakeholder pension scheme, company will match up to 5% of contributions
What we're Looking For
* Knowledge of different development methodologies - (Prince2/ Agile/ Waterfall)
* Experience working on data protection regulation projects
* Flexible and proactive approach to change, encouraging innovation and presenting change positively
* Broad knowledge of Project Management and general Information Technology capabilities concepts and trends
* GDPR experience is preferable but not essential
Project Leader, Project Manager, PMO, Prince2, Agile, Waterfall, Projects, IT, Technical, Bradford, Leeds, West Yorkshire.
How to Apply
Please apply or contact Lesley directly on .
- Project Manager
- Project Leader
- West Yorkshire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'