Abatec are pleased to be working with a National Tier one contractor to recruit a Project Lead on a permanent basis. This is the opportunity to work on a £90 million development of modern student accommodation in Exeter.
With a healthy pipeline of upcoming works, the ideal candidate will have a broad construction knowledge across several sectors including; Education, Leisure and Health.
As Project Lead you will:
- Coordinate resources across the project.
- Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns.
- Deliver projects to client satisfaction and compliance.
- Create high performing teams and ensure that staff are given the opportunities they require to develop within the company.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Programme and evaluate project delivery and outcomes.
- Uphold company values and represent strong value to working relationship.
Our client requires a Project Lead with:
- A degree or similar technical qualifications within construction.
- Proven experience managing multiple build projects within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication, leadership & people management skills.
£55,000 - £65,000.
- Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Company car/car allowance
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran. The reference for this vacancy is 128298.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"