Helping clients discover the right media choices
Grays Inn Road
We have an exciting vacancy for a Project Lead. You will be joining a team supporting our biggest client, the Broadcasters Audience Research Board (BARB). Historically we have supplied BARB with daily releases of data to allow them to produce the TV ratings figures. This is now being expanded to online viewing habits (BBC iPlayer, SkyGo etc) via a new project called Dovetail Fusion, which will combine data from various sources into a more comprehensive dataset.
This hire will be responsible for the daily delivery of Dovetail Fusion’s dataset to our client, ensuring we meet our contractual obligation. The successful candidate will own the product, develop a comprehensive knowledge of it, and be the face of Dovetail Fusion to the clients. You will also oversee changes and improvements, project managing them to completion. The ideal candidate would comprise elements of project management, a high level technical knowledge of relational database technologies (SQL ideally), and experience of dealing with online consumer behaviour.
Kantar Media is a global leader in media intelligence, providing clients with the data they need to make informed decisions on all aspects of media measurement, monitoring and selection. Part of Kantar, the data investment management arm of WPP, Kantar Media provides the most comprehensive and accurate intelligence on media consumption, performance and value.
- Ensure the daily delivery of accurate data to our client.
- Highlight and work to resolve any issues in the dataset, IE anomalies or errors, escalating to other teams as required.
- Respond to client requests and queries in a thorough and effective manner.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the product and become a subject matter expert.
- Project manage and oversee changes to the product as required.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple workstreams.
- Fantastic client engagement, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- An interest in the subject matter, ie broadcast media, media measurement, audience data.
- Experience of monitoring consumers’ online behaviours gained from any industry.
- The ability to communicate and partner with our technical teams effectively (ie data science for changes to our algorithms)
- A broad understanding of relational database technologies, ideally SQL. The ability to write SQL is not required.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
- Data Analysis
- Market Research
- Project Management
- Online Content