Our client based in Nottinghamshire are looking for a Programme lead to lead the day to day delivery of the Programme Team. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of delivering projects from conception to build. As you will be responsible for budget control you will have experience of managing budgets of £5m+ and the ability to manage and prioritise a high - volume of workload and multiple projects.
- To lead the day-to- day delivery of the Metal Mine Programme team, undertaking daily line management, a senior project role and project management of selected schemes.
- Provide support and assistance to the Principal Programme Manager in the overall management of the Projects Team
- Manage internal relationships and internal / external stakeholder management.
- Lead the team and manage other team members in the delivery of their projects to time, budget and quality requirements.
- Provide support & governance to develop the team.
- Work with Technical & R&D team to ensure metal mine R&D programme is aligned with the programme delivery risks
- Develop the team for any additional skill requirements or development to successfully delivery the Coal projects.
- The development and coaching of the Assistant PM roles.
Qualifications and Training
Relevant qualification for your area of expertise
Chartered member of an appropriate professional body
Project Management qualification
Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
Abilities and Skills
Excellent budget, programme & risk management skills
Highly developed communication skills
Self-motivation and excellent time management
Team player, able to work with other teams to deliver the programme
Liaison, negotiation and public presentation skills
Report writing skills
Our client is offering an excellent package along with pension scheme, flexi- time, free car parking and a generous holiday allowance
To apply for the role please send your CV to
- Project Management