E- Procurement Project Lead required for multi-site and International manufacturing company, based in Luton.
Job Title: E- Procurement Project Lead
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum pro rata, plus bonus plus benefits
Hours of Work: Full-time
Contract: 15-month fixed term contract
Reporting to the Finance Director with a dotted line to the Global Programme Manager, an opportunity exists for an interim Project Leader, who will play a key role in ensuring the country wide delivery of an e-procurement project, implemented on time and within budget.
This is part of a wider global e-procurement program that is being implemented in the UK to enable Group Purchasing to achieve process compliance and reduce costs. The solution will also enable improved management in the following areas; control of spend and visibility, compliance to standard processes and policy, and increased user satisfaction and operational efficiency through lean, standardised, user-friendly and automated processes and systems. In addition, the Project Leader will be required to support Country Purchasing activities and improvements.
It is envisaged that this project will be for a period of up to 15 months.
- Project Lead for the UK
- As-Is analysis
- Support Country Purchasing projects
- Change impact analysis
- Responsibility for the scope of the project at Country level
- Ability to analyse information and present findings to the project stakeholders
- Ability to drive the project whilst being "hands on" in terms of performing the day to day activities
- Attendance at Country Purchasing meetings
- To carry out any other duties when and if requested as appropriate to the role
- Strong project leader skills with the ability to lead and direct a team
- Demonstrable successful track record of leading national projects
- Project Management experience of E-Procurement systems change
- A background in Purchasing and / or Finance
- Team management experience
- Ability to manage and resolve difficult and challenging situations.
- Professional, self-motivated with an ability to achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested? For more information, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Project Manager/ Project Lead/ Implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job