Project Lead - 2368
- Manage and lead projects, defining technical plans and ensuring successful execution with adherence to agreed time lines for the Minimising Chocolate platform.
- Keep up to date records on projects including time lines, budgets and milestones.
- Develop solutions to problems, ensure compliance to technical policies & procedures and deliver technical input to address business needs.
- Organise and execute pilot, field and supplier trials, including data analysis, data monitoring and data correction.
- Deliver results and interpretation, draw conclusions with business relevant recommendations to support programme.
- Share-point organisation of existing information and facilitate good project storage
- Create and maintaining literature reports within the "Inventing Joy Framework"; collating details of work both internally and externally with our competitors.
- Manage specific external resources linked with project tracks.
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior project team members.
3 Key Skills:
- Technical rigour
- Learning on the fly
- Initiative - Proven track record of problem solving and applying innovative solutions to difficult technical challenges.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Data analysis
- Experience of machinery development.
- Experience of managing projects and external resources
- Experience of working on technically complex projects with a high level of technical unknowns.
- Machinery safety.
- Proven track record of machinery development.
- Attention to detail, with strong project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management and priority setting.
- Able to adapt personal style to work in international environment.
- A team player, with the ability to work independently and on own initiative.
- Ability to Learn on the Fly
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Must be fluent in English
- Engineering experience within the Food Industry - hygienic design, food safety etc.
- Degree or higher qualification in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
Interested in the above role? Please apply to Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'