Job Title - Project Interface Co-ordinator
Location - London, Euston
Rates - up to £289.98 (Ltd) £256.74 (PAYE) per day In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
Working with the HS2 project at Euston. Interfacing with the works delivery at NR and HS2
What you will do:
- Managing HS2 and access requirements for the project
- Preparing and administering of the AMP process for NR
- Represent Infrastructure Maintenance at all stages of project development and delivery.
- Arrange for technical specifications and related project plans to be reviewed by Maintenance Engineers to determine the impact on future maintenance and asset performance and feedback to Project Managers.
- Assist in the review the effective planning and co-ordination between project and maintenance activities to minimise disruption and avoidance of unnecessary or abortive works.
- Check that project related work undertaken is carried out to standards.
- Oversee effective co-ordination between maintenance activities and project work including the management of handover/hand-back arrangements.
- Act as focal point for all Construction, Design and Management Regulations issues relating to project works.
Your experience will include:
- PTS - ideal
- AMP process experience (asset management plan)
- Rail or utility services (gas, electric, water)
- Knowledge of the construction experience
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- <p><strong>Job Title – Project Interface Co-ordinator</stro