Global Agency and leader in marketing communications solutions that drive measurable results for their clients around the world. Exciting opportunity for a technically capable Project Manager with experience of working on bespoke web-based projects as well as experience of being client facing.
As Project Implementation Manager you'll deliver new client projects to high standards of excellence, while maximising revenue and profit for the company, and ensuring client retention and satisfaction. With the ability to interpret the client requirements and work closely with Creative, Planning, and Finance you'll ensure the achievement of the objectives agreed for the project implementation
• To manage the implementation and 'go live’ of bespoke web based projects
• To project manage and liaise with the Technical, Network Services, Creative, Planning and Finance teams to set up and deliver projects
• To project manage and lead delivery of client projects, including taking responsibility for timelines, project plans, reporting, launch communication planning and execution and communicating internally on progress
• To attend client meetings with other Client Services Team members to understand project requirements and/or for regular updates
• To brief colleagues in relation to the projects and ensure understanding
• To act as first line support for enquiries relating to how projects are progressing or to resolve issues
• To be the designated expert in the operation of the database and web content management tools
• Ensure each project is implemented to include ongoing reporting, evaluation and engagement measures are in place
• To provide support to the Sales and Marketing department with regard to implementation of new projects
• To test and document each new project to ensure high levels of quality are achieved
• To document User Acceptance Test scenarios and project manage the User Acceptance testing
• To document all project processes to a high standard
Skills & Experience:
• Significant client service experience in an agency environment or significant client-side experience in similar role
• Extensive experience working with systems/software to deliver projects/programmes for clients (internal or external)
• Solid project management experience, including responsibility for meeting deadlines, reporting on progress, working in virtual teams
• Excellent IT skills, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Access
• A Project Management qualification would be advantageous but not essential
• In depth knowledge (and able to demonstrate expertise in use) of software/systems/databases/websites
• Passion for quality and detail
• Logical and analytical approach
• Good interpersonal skills, able to build positive relationships at all levels and with all types of people
• Good communication skills - verbal, written - with clarity of expression
• Commercial outlook with good time management skills
• Good administrative skills
In return, you’ll get to enjoy all of the fantastic benefits on offer:
•A generous holiday entitlement (which increases over time)
•An extra day's holiday on your birthday
•A yearly company bonus
•£100 per year towards your own personal development
•Cycle to work scheme
•Buy and sell holiday
•Half-day paid per month to work with a charity of your choice
•Subsidised on-site massages
•Free independent financial advice
•Free and confidential Associate assistance programme
•Refer a friend rewards
•A personal development plan to ensure that you can grow with us
•Regular role-specific training & development
•Access to online training courses
•Length of service awards
•And much more!
On top of the great benefits, you’ll also get to work as part of a supportive and driven team in a company where the culture is to work hard, share the rewards and celebrate as a family.
We are a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and ourselves are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities.
- Project Management