Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience in new and web based programs to join their team. Consistently growing, you will be joining a company who recognises excellent input. You will deliver new client projects to high standards of excellence and maximising revenue and profit and ensuring client retention.
Some of the key things our client is looking for:
- Significant client service experience in an agency environment or significant client-side experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience working with systems and software to deliver projects and programmes for internal and external clients.
- Solid project management experience - you will meet deadlines, report on progress whilst working in virtual teams.
- Excellent IT skills, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Access.
- A Project Management qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Interpret client requirements to ensure achievement of objectives set for the project implementation of Performance Improvement projects.
- Work closely with Creative, TSG, Planning, Rewards and Finance and ensuring a continuous improvement plan is in place.
- Managing the implementation and 'go live’ of projects.
- Manage and liaise with various internal and external teams to set up and deliver projects.
- Provide support to the Sales and Marketing department.
- Test and document each new project to ensure high levels of quality are achieved.
- Document User Acceptance Test scenarios and project manage the User Acceptance testing.
- Ensure all project processes are adhered to a high standard and to be effectively handed over.
- Project manage and lead delivery of client Performance Improvement projects including taking responsibility for timelines, project plans, reporting, launch communication planning and execution and communicating internally on progress.
- Attend client meetings to understand performance, improve requirements and for updates.
- Act as first line support for enquiries relating to how project progression and resolve issues.
- Act as designated expert operating the database and web content management tools.
- Ensure each project is implemented to include ongoing reporting, evaluation and engagement measures are in place.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Web-based Project Management
- Implementation Experience
- Performance Improvement