We are on the lookout for technical minds with a passion for installing industry-leading solutions utilising some of the best technology in the world, to join our Project Department based at our Head Office in Bridgend. We want YOU if you can WOW our clients with your skills, if you are ready to move beyond troubleshooting and want to effect positive change on a large scale within client networks then this is the role for you!
We partner with many of the best names in the world when deciding what technology to supply and install for our clients, which means you need to be flexible and adapt to all sorts of cutting edge kit. You’ll be supported by some of the brightest minds in the industry, working within a team that boasts some Rain Man-level skills, and within an environment that will support you and invest in your skills and abilities.
Whilst we’re interested in your existing knowledge, we also value continued learning and we support this in a number of ways. We will teach you about our industry leading products and solutions, expose you to hundreds of different types of infrastructures, give you access to our training portal and provide an environment of likeminded people to help improve upon your current knowledge and expertise.
To join our Technical Departments, experience is important, but it’s not everything. IT is huge and you just can’t know it all. For those with a passion for all things technology, we can help you either take the first step in your career or push you to the next level and help you achieve your goals.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Implementing infrastructure projects within deadlines for clients, in the following areas:
- Installing some of the latest and greatest #Premium desktop and laptop technology from industry leaders such as Dell, Apple, HP and Microsoft
- Network hardware installation; including switches, routers and cutting-edge firewalls from the likes of SonicWALL, Cisco and Draytek
- Deploying and migrating email services, both on premise using Microsoft Exchange and in the cloud with platforms such as Office 365
- Installation of line of business applications and bespoke developed software packages
- Installation and configuration of printers, scanners, and other peripherals and network equipment
- We also deploy large scale infrastructure overhaul projects for a wide range of purposes using industry-leading technologies from Microsoft, VMware and Dell to name but a few. If you have ambitions to play in the big leagues then we’re committed to helping you learn and develop to do so.
You will also be responsible for:
- Staying Up to date with the latest and greatest technology
- Visiting client sites to implement projects of varying types
- Picking a side in the ongoing Android/iPhone fanboy war
- Keeping client information up to date in our Client Information System (Rockipedia)
- Entertaining your colleagues by selecting your favourite songs to be spun by our very own DJ Muzz
- Showing off Instagram pictures of your latest and greatest cabinet recabling jobs
- Agonising over and then bragging about your latest tech purchases and showing them off to the team
- This is the perfect opportunity to progress into a number of technical roles and teams. Engineers in our Project Department can progress into senior Project roles as well as into lead roles in our Service and Development departments. Most engineers find this takes around 12 months but mileage may vary.
BENEFITS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Monthly bonus structure
- Company pension
- Full training provided
- Incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- Free on-site car parking
- Corporate discounts
SALARY: £25,000 PER YEAR + BONUS
POSITION: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 1+ YEARS
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"