You will be required to be a proactive and integral part of the Unit providing sound financial advice and guidance.
This role is permanent and PART TIME - 22.5 hours per week minimum.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide financial information to allow the Director of External Funding and Head of Finance to manage its projects financial performance.
• Effective management internal and external financial risk, ensure financial viability for all projects
• Understand, explain and present complex project financial data to the Unit Management Team and the Head of Finance and to identify suitable solutions to resolve matters arising.
• Support the Head of Finance in the preparation of the management accounts
• Manage the month end process internally with the Finance.
• Forecast the rolling 12 months cash flow on a monthly basis
• Ensure all financial procedures for the effective operational delivery of project are in line with Financial policies and regulations
• Engage effectively with all staff to ensure all project forecasts and budgets are robust, with limited and quantified risk
• Ensure effective budgeting and budgetary control of all sub contracts
• Support new project and commercial development by providing strong project financial planning at both the bidding and contracting stages of the bid cycle
The following is essential
+Proficient in Excel
+Experience of the following:
+Production of monthly management accounts
+Production of project budgets
+Rolling cash forecasting
+Experience of project financial management
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business