I am recruiting a Part Time Project Finance Officer to complete a 6-month contract in Bangor. You will be responsible for all aspects of finance for the project including regular financial forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
The working hours are 9.15am - 12.15pm Monday to Friday (possibly negotiable).
- Research and analysis on project expenditure as requested. Liaise with appropriate consultants externally and internally to formulate a cost report.
- Interpretation of financial information and preparing concise and clear reports.
- Report on project risks, working with external advisors and the legal team.
- Monitoring and processing consultants and contractor's expenditure.
- Provide regular financial forecasting information summarising detailed information.
- Liaise regularly with the Finance Department
- Provide a coordination role between legal team, external consultants/contractors and the project.
- Monitor the flow of information and instruct action as appropriate.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must have a solid background within finance and project management.
Immediate start required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job