Exciting Commercial Finance opportunity to join a fast growing global agency and part of well established Plc. You will be in charge of running the client accounting and analysis for a high value, international retained client, which is critical to the long term growth and stability of the agency.
- Internal Project Tracker - keeping a tab on what cost proposals have been submitted/paid/what is left to be approved etc. Keeping on top of Project Leads and ensuring they submit and are following the correct process.
- Ensuring consistency across all Client Estimates
- Updating team on any process changes e.g. rate changes, new legislation
- Tracking of individual Projects to check we aren’t over/under spending on projects and have enough money left for the Period of Performance
- Cost reconciliation at the end of projects
- Payment schedules with suppliers and key clients
- Ensuring all Client Estimates, and project approvals are filed appropriately
- Assisting with drafting of Terms of References with suppliers
- Feeding into the Reporting Finance team in terms of: month end, weekly P&L and cashflow forecasting
Skills, qualifications and competencies required:
- Accountancy training - fully qualified
- Experience in a role with autonomy and ownership
- Ideally knowledge of the marketing service sector
- Practical, common sense approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- Finance Team