An SME are currently recruiting for a Project Executive to join the team at their Harrow office. They are looking for a strong, experienced individual to help continue their fast growth. The reason for hiring is due to the company’s continued growth. The role reports directly to the Project Manager.
With an exceptional reputation as an employer, the company boasts an impressive office, fantastic systems and most importantly a friendly working environment that few employee's want to leave.
- Identify project tasks and calendarise without prompting.
- Inputs tasks and update project plan templates.
- Organise daily workload to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Carry out agreed tasks, chasing clients and suppliers to meet dates and rescheduling as needed.
- Handle incoming phone calls from clients and winners.
- Communicate with client contacts via email, both inbound and outbound, pro actively and reactively.
- Handle project issues / problems through investigating and identifying possible causes.
Key Skills and background skills
- Minimum of 1 year client serving or sales/ project role.
- Minimum A-Level education.
- A fast thinker and excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated but can work as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Graduate desired but not necessary.
- Project Coordination
- MS Office