PROJECT ESTIMATOR - FENCING
MIDLANDS BASED FENCING CONTRACTOR
To £40K BASIC, CAR OR ALLOWANCE, PENSION, PRIVATE MEDICAL, 28 DAYS HOLIDAY
We are a Midlands based privately owned fencing contractor. We work nationwide installing security fencing, swing gates, sliding gates, barriers, turnstiles, automated products and all temporary hoardings.
Due to expansion and succession planning we are now looking to recruit an experienced Project Estimator to join our well-established stable team.
• Consistent procurement of profitable projects
• Manage and nurture new and existing client relationships
• Review the scope of works from detailed plans, specs and bills
• Obtain competitive materials quotes from our supply chain
• Prepare client quotes from specification required
• Ensure quotes are chased through to conclusion
• Provide weekly reports on jobs quoted, jobs awarded and the general outlook of
the order book.
• It is essential that the successful candidate has a proven track record of pricing
and securing work in the same or very similar role
• A knowledge of basic construction practises and involvement in subcontracting
will be a distinct advantage
• You must have excellent numerical skills and be highly confident written and oral
*THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A SENIOR MEMBER OF OUR
MANAGEMENT TEAM WITH RAPID PROGRESSION BASED ON RESULTS*
Please forward a Word copy of your up to date CV and a covering letter to gavin.chalmers@midas-selection-com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'