A Global manufacturer of air handling systems require a Project Manager to provide project leadership to all UK&I business unit teams. This role will provide quick progression to Programme Manager and can facilitate a Senior Project Engineer or Project Manager.
This role will work closely with the technical director and all business functions, to develop a lean product delivery process which is scalable to the needs of the specific Business Unit and project, and which can be used by any business unit.
What’s in it for you:
- To work for an expanding Global Manufacturer.
- Attractive salary & benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Lifeworks, Paid Institute Memberships, Paid training.
- The opportunity to join a new site and support in the design of new processes.
- Excellent career progression.
- Build, motivate and lead project teams in the successful delivery of multiple co-running projects
- Establish a delivery centric culture where ownership and accountability are “the norm”
- Support the engineering managers and other function leads in the estimation and coordination of current and future project resource requirements
- Take a strategic approach to project delivery, understanding and addressing inter-dependencies and raising the real issues
- Identify risks early and through a coordinated approach with the project and business team, introduce mitigation actions to ensure minimal project impact
- Perform change analysis, identifying and reporting impacts of both project and business issues
- Commit to HR & SHEQ standards across the business, supporting the teams to deliver continuous improvements.
What is required:
- Good degree in a technical subject
- Formal project management qualification (PMI preferred)
- Demonstrable experience in the management and delivery of multiple concurrent projects, preferably of differing types and scopes- preferably for an engineering company
- Multiple project management methodology knowledge – visual management, waterfall, agile etc…
- Close interactions and engagement with our internal and external stakeholders to successfully manage and deliver a range of projects, from minor business improvements to new product introductions.
For more information or to apply please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'