Project Engineer required. Our client is a well-established and growing manufacturer based in Stockton-On-Tees, due to ongoing success they are seeking an enthusiastic Project Engineer to join the team.
The successful candidate will be working across account management and project engineering functions.
Project Engineer Position Overview
- Leading in the management of sub-contract tooling supplies
- Responding to customer enquiries and providing technical support on the manufacturing capabilities
- Managing and maintain customer accounts
- Leading new product introduction processes
- Preparing quotations
- Reviewing CAD drawings from customers for required work
- Sourcing and negotiating the appropriate tooling required for projects
- Releasing the projects into production and ensuring a smooth transition
Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience within project engineering and / or account management
- HND or above within a Manufacturing / Mechanical orientated subject
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Based in a commutable distance of Stockton-On-Tees
Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £24,000 - £30,000 - depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30. Permanent position
- Holiday allowance and pension
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'