Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Term: 12 months Maternity Cover
Hours: Full Time TBC
* The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the management of capital and revenue projects covering the installation of new process equipment and utilities, and upgrades to manufacturing and office facilities. The Project Engineer will also carry out concept design, cost estimation, construction supervision and equipment commissioning to deliver projects to the business with a strong focus on safety and cost-saving.
* Design, costing, installation & implementation of all aspects of project work required on site
* Ensure all new installations comply with requirements of H&S legislation, IPPC permits, HACCP, GMP etc.
* To maintain safety and reliability of existing equipment during project implementation.
* To develop functional and technical specifications for all elements of project work.
* To identify opportunities for improved performance and/or savings
* Maintain projects in budget and on time.
* To produce all necessary documentation for commissioning, training, maintenance and maintain all records required by legislation, policies etc.
* To plan personal work load and agreed priorities
* To act as adviser to operations and maintenance
* Coordinate and supervise installation contractors on site
Qualification and experience:
* Ensure compliance with TPS policy Educated to degree level in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar Engineering / manufacturing-related discipline.
* Experience of Project Management and/or Process Engineering within a manufacturing environment.
* Experience of working with Health & Safety regulations, ATEX/ DSEAR, CDM
* Understanding of GMP, HACCP & food safety legislation, or experience within a similarly regulated environment
* Knowledge of Maximo and Impact required
* Knowledge of Microsoft Project beneficial
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
* The work requires access to all parts of the site internally as well as externally. Temperatures are highly variable throughout the year. Access and working at height through stairs, fixed ladders or scaffold is required. Manual dexterity and some manual handling are required.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'