Job Profile for Project Engineer - TP153801
Project Engineer required. Our client is a specialist machinery manufacturer based in the Enfield area. Due to the ongoing success and growth of the business, they are seeking an experienced Project Engineer or Coordinator who is experienced in a manufacturing environment.
Project Engineer Position Overview
- Leading and managing projects of specialist machinery from cradle to grave.
- Managing the machinery installation at customers sites across the UK
- Mentoring and supporting internal members of the team and subcontractors, to problem solve issues with the project.
- Liaising with suppliers to source materials and parts for projects
- Creating project plans relating to timescales, budgets, materials and specification.
Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a Project Engineering / Coordinator / Manager style role
- Experienced in a manufacturing environment is essential. Experience in the manufacture of special purpose machinery is a distinct advantage.
- Qualifications within Engineering or Manufacturing
- Happy to travel to customer sites throughout the UK to manage and support installations
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Enfield
Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £32,000 depending upon experience
- Full-time, permanent position. Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Pension and holiday allowance.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'