Salary - Negotiable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join a specialist manufacturing company in the Witham area. The role of Project Engineer will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects to an agreed cost, time scale and quality. If you are an ambitious and driven Project Engineer who is seeking to work for an expanding specialised automotive manufacturing company, then this is the role for you.
- Working with the Programme Manager and other stakeholders to confirm specification of project. The plan should include Key dates, BoM content, Programme deliverables, and supporting processes & actions.
- The Engineer will support the Programme Manager in managing schedules
- Maintain BoM document and work with other functions to ensure accuracy of information that supports key project deliverables.
- Establish and maintain a project concerns, deviations, concessions process and documentation
- Support prototype builds, to ensure metrics and deliverables are being achieved
- Provide status reports on actual achievement versus plan
- Support to production launch, ramp, and quality maturation
- Support Engineering change control after the initial production release
- Create a Project Operating Plan, which details key information
- Be a key customer contact for project information
- Previous experience in an engineering environment
- Experience in a project management capacity
- Qualifications in an engineering background would be advantageous
- Good mechanical engineering skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to prioritise tasks as required
- Be able to communicate to all levels of company structure
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Monday - Friday - 08.30am - 17.30pm
- Free on-site parking
- Project Engineer
- project manager
- mechanical engineer
- project plan
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'