Project Engineer - East London
An award-winning MSP in East London are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to be at the forefront of delivering high end projects on client sites. This is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer that loves to be out on customer sites rather that offering support over the phone or email. You will be involved in the full life cycle of the project, from presenting proposals to the design and implementation.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Windows Server2012/2012 R2/2016
- Virtualisation (VMWare/Hyper V)
- Office 365/Exchange
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft (MCSA/MCSE)
- Networking & Switching (WAN/LAN/VLAN)
- Network Security (Draytek/Cisco ASA/Sonicwall)
Day to Day Duties:
- Present proposals to clients explaining benefits and implementation of projects
- Implementation of Virtual Servers (VMWare/Hyper V)
- Implementation of Microsoft Servers (2016) and Desktops (Windows 7/10)
- Migrating/Configuring Office 365 systems from Microsoft Exchange
- Installing Layer2/3 switches. VLAN Management, IP Troubleshooting
- Administration of Network Firewalls
As my client is an MSP (Managed Service Provider) the ideal candidate will also be personable and have great communication skills as this will be a predominantly face to face role. As this role includes travelling, all travel costs are covered and with all clients being based in London and surrounding areas a company oyster card is also provided.
My client is looking for someone to start ASAP with interview availability as early as this week and are offering a great start salary of up to £35,000 + Benefits which include annual Bupa health check-ups, regular social events and much more.
If you are interested, please apply to john.lawson @ circlerecruitment.com or call
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'