Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a Nottinghamshire based business in need of a Project Engineer. The company's primary business is within the highways infrastructure markets with particular focus on street lighting.
The Project Engineer based in Nottinghamshire would be joining a company has a high focus on its technical expertise. In the last 5-8 years the business has looked to broaden its product offering and has been involved in the fabrication of second fix steel work for buildings, telecoms structures and other large fabrications.
Duties of the Project engineer include; -
* BOM production & Cost-analysis.
* Customer liaison.
* A level of project management.
* CAD drawing / 3d Modelling.
* CNC programming.
* Product development, design & continual improvement.
* Attendance to site and or of customer facilities for project discussion if and when required.
* Attendance to project sites to carry out site measures using surveying equipment.
Requirements of the role; -
* A degree or HNC/HND in an engineering discipline. (Not essential but an advantage).
* Previous experience in an engineering/fabrication environment.
* A sound understanding of manufacturing, engineering/fabrication principles.
* IT proficient with experience in CAD and 3D modelling (Ideally AutoCAD and Solid works)
* Strong Administration, organisation and communication skills.
Competitive salary, apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"