Security Systems Project Engineer
eSift are currently looking for Project Engineer with previous experience of IDS, Access Control and CCTV installation to join our client, the leading global integrated security company.
Location: Based in Northern Ireland (Belfast based) with the requirements to travel.
Salary: Circa £30k per annum plus various benefits
Within this role you will successfully oversee and manage all aspects of the supply, installation and commissioning of a wide range of bespoke integrated electronic security management systems across our client’s customer base.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Undertaking the end to end project management of bespoke electronic security systems installations carried out by electrical contractors, sub-contractors or the in-house installation team.
- Ensuring that projects are completed within the required time scales and within budget, to the highest standards in line with customer expectations.
- Being responsible for ascertaining viability of design & liaising with designers and contractors to address any issues throughout the project life cycle.
- Being responsible for overall project compliance with regard to technical auditing and manage compliance with all internal & external quality standards & regulations
- Liaising with the Regional Installation Manager and customer support centre to ascertain engineering requirements & resources for projects
- Being responsible for the Customer base primarily within Northern Ireland, however, there will be occasions whereby works will be required to be undertaken throughout GB and other areas.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Previous experience in the installation of high end bespoke integrated electronic security management systems.
- Current base level site Health & Safety qualification i.e. CSCS/CSR card or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a Customer facing field service-based maintenance environment.
- Knowledge of relevant British Standards relating to intruder, access control and CCTV.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literate.
- Technical fault-finding skills specific to electronic security systems.
- Management of electrical contractors and company approved sub-contractors.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload.
- Possess a full driving licence.
- Prepared to undertake enhanced personal security checks.
- Current active or previously held enhanced security clearances specifically CTC would be preferable.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"