We are looking for Project Engineers to join our expanding Projects Team.
You will be assisting in commissioning and installing Broadcast Media Solutions internationally in a professional and timely fashion. You will be working with a Project Manager as part of a team to deliver the system to an agreed specification through the project life cycle.
This role would suit a person with a desire to work in a diverse position where there is always something new to learn. Being a global company, there are many opportunities to work closely with some of the largest broadcasters in the world. On-site work is sometimes required and affords the opportunity to travel to some of these leading-edge facilities. We emphasise teamwork, promote creativity and enjoy being at the forefront of high-tech in our industry.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the design and installation of Broadcast Media Solutions internationally
- Work with technical team lead and other team’s members throughout the project life cycle to establish and adapt projects plans and milestones
- Own and deliver crucial elements of the project’s technical deployment
- Drive customer satisfaction by delivering systems to an agreed specification
- Routine reporting on project progress and issues to internal stakeholders
- Escalate issues to Research and Development team for resolution
- Fulfil ongoing and sustaining engineering support where needed
- Education in Computer Science, Broadcast or similar technical discipline
- Successful planning and implementation of a technical project
- Good fault-finding skills with the ability to resolve problems
- A basic knowledge of cloud computing concepts
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and translate into practical use
The following would be an asset but not required:
- Familiar with Linux operating system
- Experience with relation & non-relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Elastic Search)
- Integration with third party systems and API protocols
- Experience with SCRUM agile work planning methods
- Knowledge of current digital video compression standards and file types
- Computer networking knowledge
- Knowledge of VMWare (ESXI) or similar architecture
- Experience with broadcast automation and media management
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Video
- Engineering Support
- Media Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"