Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global business in Derby. They are searching for a Project Engineer with a mechanical bias that is looking for an exciting career with international travel.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global business in Derby. They are searching for a Project Engineer with a mechanical bias to join their innovations team. They pride themselves on providing a safe, quality and professional service.
The main responsibilities of the Project Engineer in Derby would be;
- Develop design solutions to satisfy the requirements of a the manufacturing company
- Develop and design modern safe solutions
- Overseas travel to Europe and other parts of the world can be expected
- Provide mechanical engineering support for
- Travel for research, installation and commissioning
- Maintain effective relevant liaisons and collaboration with other colleagues and managers
The successful Project Engineer in Derby would have;
Graduate in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- 5 years relevant practical experience
- Experience using Autocad or Solidworks
- Ambitious personality
International travel, apply for more information.