Project Engineer, 6 Month contract - Camberley - £40,000 pro-rata
A Project Engineer is required for a specialist injection moulding company based in Camberley. This is on a 6 month basis. This company supply into various industries including automotive.
Job Role and Responsibilities
The Project Engineer will have the following job roles and responsibilities:
- Produce weekly project plan with current updates.
- Review tool GA (general assembly) drawings with production team and toolroom for feasibility of manufacture.
- Manage progress with external supplier to achieve delivery deadline.
- Provide the production department with detailed product information so BOM and work instruction can be produced.
- Manage latest drawing release for tools and components - to include ECN (engineer change notes).
- Liaise NPI (new product introduction) with internal team via project mtg and minute/action and monitor them.
- Understand customer validation requirements and organise recording data and analysis results.
- Attend customer meetings when required.
- Produce work instruction for any second op procedures - assembly jig, printing etc.
The suitable Project Engineer will ideally have the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Ability to review and critique mould tool designs using 2D & 3D CAD.
- In depth knowledge of the injection moulding process and tooling .
- Able to read and understand tool drawings.
- Previous Project Engineering experience
The position of Project Engineer is 6 month position and is pro rata pay of £40,000, (£20,000) for the six months.
- project engineer