Nigel Wright are delighted to be recruiting for a Project Engineer for a growing manufacturer in the North East.
You will drive and project manage the development and introduction of new design solutions from concept through to production by liaising with R&D, Manufacturing and Design.
You will support Engineers by providing solutions to design related issues by participating in design reviews and offering technical support. You will provide technical support and solutions in respect of issues within production and R&D to help bring new innovative products to market.
You will be managing multiple projects liaising will all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that critical deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- HNC or Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Product Design/Production Engineering;
- Knowledge of design/manufacture for a high volume industry;
- Knowledge of high volume techniques such as metal pressing, die casting and injection mould;
- Ability to investigate, understand and solve design issues;
- Experienced in using 3D CAD systems;
- Able to read and modify designs;
- Strong teamwork, inter-personal and project management skills illustrating an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that can offer fantastic career and progression opportunities.