Project engineer role for a multi-site manufacturing site based near Manchester. Supporting the completion and execution of projects to ensure their timely, cost effective and best quality delivery for both client and company needs.
Manufacturing and engineering business based near Manchester who supply in to a variety of industrial sectors. They are a multi-site SME who are looking to add value to their projects team.
- Support and co-ordinate any engineering and manufacturing works to ensure the supplied products comply with standards and client's specifications.
- Support the department/company in management activities: Audit reviews & Department presentations.
- Ensure the appropriate project progress reports are generated in accordance to the client's procedures and contractual requirements.
- Generate and develop a good working relationship with cross functional stakeholders, the board of management and the clients.
- Produce and ensure that the relevant technical paperwork complies with both clients and company specs.
- Degree in Mechanical and Production Biased Engineering discipline.
- 0-3 years of experience within a large company.
- Experience of dealing with clients operating in a highly regulated industry.
- Experience of working with designers.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management.
- Advanced Microsoft user to include Project and Excel software.
- Strong Communication Skills
- A Full UK driver's license
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing
- Proven experience in people management.
- High exposure to client interfaces & client management experience.
£30,000 - £35,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job