The purpose of the role is to fulfil project engineering support across a variety of complex products and programmes within an exciting market.
You will be tasked with supporting project and engineering management functions such as; customer and supplier communication, mitigating risk, creating engineering drawings, and application support and follow up duties where required.
Duties of the role;
- Work on complex projects to fulfil customer requirements whilst continuing to build on the business relationships
- Plan, track, and deliver expectations whilst mitigating risk at all times within the project engineering cycle
- Ensure standards are met to the highest level, from initial design through to production
- Contribute effectively to costing's during proposal stages
- Install and commission various systems where required, to customer sites
- Make effective decisions within project engineering, in line with product and customer development
Requirements of the candidate;
- Proven engineering experience across a product range to include electrical/electronic/mechanical/hardware diversity
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline
- Previous project/manufacturing engineering experience
- Ability to work closely in front of customers where required
Omega Resource Group are acting as the employment agent for this role. For more information please contact Harry Vallender on //
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- project engineer
- systems engineer
- manufacturing engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job