PROJECT ENGINEER - SURREY - UP TO £40K DOE
My client are specialist suppliers and manufacturers of testing and simulation equipment; they are now looking for an Project Engineer to join the team.
Working in the main office based in surrey your main responsibilities will be to lead implementation of projects mainly in-house and sometimes on site (UK and Oversees).
- Lead implementation of projects in-house and on-site (UK and overseas) to ensure efficient delivery of projects within time and cost parameters.
- Responsible for in house testing, calibration and specification compliance.
- Responsible for some on site installation/ servicing.
- Diagnosing faults on systems as required
- Documenting and reporting systems status, primarily when working on-site, on a regular basis or as required.
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001, EC Machinery Directive and Health and Safety requirements.
- Provide customer support when needed.
- Attend project launch meetings as required
Qualifications / Experience
- You will ideally have a HND or Degree in Engineering or Equivalent.
- Experience of calibrating, testing, fault finding of highly complex servo-hydraulic or comparable systems.
- An appreciation of control technologies and techniques applied to real systems, such as industrial motion, process or manufacturing control.
- Excellent communications skills and a team player.
Some travel may be required both in UK and Overseas.
Wentworth, Staines, Heathrow, Hounslow, Ascot, Windsor, Slough
For more information or to apply please contact;