Ripe4 is currently partnering with a multinational manufacturing organisation based in London. The organisation is continuously improving and growing, with an eye on future potential of the plant.
The role is for a Project Engineer, the main duty of which is to ensure the successful delivery of Installation of critical and principal assets project into the Plant.
- Delivery of Principal Asset Installation projects from feasibility analysis through to design, construction and finally commissioning and handover
- Ensure all projects meet established Quality, Cost and Delivery metrics in both an operational and strategic context
- Collaborate with the Planning department to ensure minimum plant downtime
- Manage contractors and suppliers while ensuring commercial goals like cost are minimised
- Degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline
- Experience in working in the Process Engineering Industry
- Experienced producing Pipping and Instrumentation drawings
- Have successfully delivered projects up to £5million
- Formal Project Management training and certifications would be desired
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about this exciting Project Engineer opportunity or to apply send your CV now!
- Equipment Installation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job