We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for our client, a large company based in Derbyshire that produce recycled metal. The main purpose of the role is to increase productivity, improve processes to reduce costs and to implement the design, construction, installation and commissioning of CAPEX engineering projects.
• Identify processes to improve and propose solutions - budgets, drawings, specifications.
• Implement and manage all CAPEX projects.
• Provide induction and supervision of contractors.
• Risk assessments
• Keep the company up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
• Undertake any other duties required to achieve the goals / objectives of the business.
The Ideal Candidate will be/have:
• Experience as a project engineer in similar industries.
• Excellent communication skills with people at all levels.
• Problem solving skills
• The ability to provide solutions and proposals
• Experience in commissioning projects
• A degree in Engineering
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
In Return you will be/ have:
• Competitive salary + bonus
• An excellent working environment
• Working 8.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving