Project Engineer, Dorchester, Salary DOE
Our client, a leading industrial technology company are seeking a Project Engineer due to an increase in business and work flow. Working in a small but strong team of engineers you'll be fundamental in managing the creation of complex software and machinery.
You'll be responsible for:
- Delivering projects on time and within budget
- The creation of bespoke automated machinery
- Liaising with your clients regularly
- Providing reporting on projects
- Managing & overseeing rather than being hands on
- An engineering, science or maths based degree
- Experience in a similar engineering role
- A project management qualification would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
As the Project Engineer you'll be based in their Dorchester offices in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. For your experience, you can expect a generous remuneration package, flexible working conditions and can enjoy an early finish every Friday.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Project Engineer then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them.
- Automated Machinery