We are recruiting a Project Engineer to join a small projects team developing aerospace components. you will
lead and/or support Projects through product design using Catia v5 and engineering to ensure each project meets the customer's requirements within time scales and cost parameters.
* Provide technical project leadership producing data and documentation to support project/program reporting
* Project Planning and review actions
* Regular updates with stakeholders
* Complete the project to meet original objectives, on time and to budget
* Create detailed drawing using Catia V5 to enable composite components to be manufactured
* Define and manage the configuration of CAD files
* Use FEA tools to optimise product designs such as strength, reliability, weight and cost.
* Deliver design for manufacture" and "design for inspection".
We are seeking a motivated and capable Project Engineer educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering and working in an aerospace Manufacturing / Design environment manufacturing component using CATIA V5 is essential. Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Some international travel will be required from time to time.
- Product Design
- Project Management