Project Engineer Required in Witney, Oxfordshire
Established in 1907, our client has a worldwide reputation in the development of electrostatic control equipment, compressed air technology and surface cleaning systems. The head office is in Witney, Oxfordshire and have subsidiaries in Belgium, China, Hungary, Singapore and the USA, plus a network of distributors spanning the globe. They pride themselves on unparalleled technical application knowledge and customer service.
Due to continuing business requirements, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Project Engineer to be based at their head office site in Witney. This is an interesting and varied role, offering a competitive basic salary plus discretionary profit share bonus, health insurance, pension scheme, life assurance and other benefits.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be working in the busy engineering team alongside the existing Project Engineers. You will be providing support to the sales team by working on the engineering requirements for the cleaning systems division. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Overseeing and ensuring the delivery of engineering requirements of sales projects from receipt of enquiry to completion.
- Providing post-sales technical support as required.
- Carrying out service visits to customer sites required across the business units.
- Undertaking site visits to survey installations in the UK and occasionally overseas and assisting in the sales process as required.
- Assisting customers with resolving day to day technical queries.
- Writing of instruction manuals and documentation required by customers.
- Liaising with the engineering group on new product developments and proposed enhancements of existing product ranges.
- Supporting product redesign to continuously improve products.
- Liaising with customers, keeping the parties informed of sales project progress (including sales personnel, where relevant).
- Producing technical drawings that may be required for the production of parts needed for the project.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Work closely with the R&D Engineers to help test and develop new designs.
- Produce Bills of Materials for new parts where required.
- Focus on systems engineering but with constant involvement with other business units.
Who are they looking for?
Our client are looking for an experienced Project Engineer with installation experience, with the ability to read engineering drawings. You will also require:
- Willingness to travel as required, primarily within the UK and Europe but globally when necessary;
- Electrical and mechanical engineering skills;
- Good project management, organisation and communication skills, coupled with a flexible and cooperative approach;
- Ability to work to the Company Values; Collaborative, Creative, Respectful, Reliable, Expert & Responsive.
In return for your hard work, this role offers a huge range of benefits including:
- Good working environment
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Private Medical / Health Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
Our client are looking for an experienced, driven and technically minded Project Engineer If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Project Engineer Engineering