Project Engineer required by Chase Resourcing to work for our Client in the West of Ireland.You will be reporting to the Process Development Manager.
- Oversee the coordination and maintenance of project trackers, preparation of customer quotations and support the process development function within the organisation.
- Coordinate and maintain customer production tool progress tracker, from approval of PO for manufacture to release of tool for production and chair weekly meeting when required.
- Coodinate, when requested, the preparation of quotations for 'build to print’ customer requests.
- Work with the design department and support the product design process from P1 through to P5.
- Assist in the development, optimisation and validation of manufacturing processes, for new and existing products.
- Assist in the analysis of data as part of root cause analysis investigations, process characterisation and process improvement activities.
- Support DFM reviews with Design and Test Engineers to ensure Product Designs are compatible with the manufacturing Process Steps.
- Degree qualified (For e.g. Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering)
- Direct relevant experience in the Medtech industry - Minimum of 2 years
- Experience in Injection Moulding is essential.
- Strong Project Management Skills are essential - managing budgets an advantage.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, working with various departments including internal and external specialists.
- Experience in design for manufacture and manufacturing processes, e.g. Injection Moulding.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capability of working on own initiative or as part of project team
- Medical Devices
- Project Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job